Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Okehazama Rekishi Kaido Part II


I received my copy of the Okehazama Rekishi Kaido magazine today and what an issue. There are articles from Owada Tetsuo, Taniguchi Katsuhiro, Mr. Wataru Kajino, and others. The Okehazama issue contains lots of color photo as well as all of the landmarks. Some of the photos are some nice black and white from the early Showa. I plan to read the magazine tonight and give my opinion on it.

Some juicy information on the magazine, Owada Tetsuo, Taniguchi Katsuhiro, Wataru Kajino, and others gives their opinions on how Nobunaga won on pp. 56-57. Owada Tetsuo stated that Nobunaga's attack was a frontal surprise while Taniguchi Katsuhiro's opinion was frontal.

Mine has always been a surprise attack of some kind. So I go will Owada on this one. More later.

I would like to express my thanks to Mr. Yukio Kajino and the Okehazama staff for the magazine and postcards.
Tenka no tame!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.